Quotes on Fulfillment

QUOTES ON FULFILMENT


-         Whatever you do, do well. For when you get to the grave, there will be no work or planning or knowledge or wisdom.  – King Solomon, Ecclesiastes 9:10

-         I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. – Paul the Apostle, Philippians 4:13

-         Lord, grant me that I may always desire more than I can accomplish. – Michel Angelo

-         You can’t build your reputation on what you’re going to do. – Henry Ford


-         I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have Kept the faith. – Paul the Apostle, II Tim 4:7  

-    To him who did a hard day's job, a good night rest is a reward. - Ola Barnabas


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE STORY OF OTUNBA GADDAFI

Gangaram Mahes, ever heard of him?

STEMMING THE TIDE OF DANGEROUS SPEECH AND DEHUMANIZATION, BUILDING A PEACEFUL SOCIETY