QUOTES ON DEATH

QUOTES ON DEATH

-         I’m not afraid to die. I just don’t want to be there when it happens. –Woody Allen


-         I hate death; in fact I could live forever without it. – Pogo

-         I’m too busy, I don’t have time for dying. – Ingvar Kamprad

-         Man looking at obituaries: “Strange, isn’t it, how everyone seems to die in alphabetical order?”

-         For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. – Paul the Apostle

-         You could tell, perhaps, how people lived in life by how they look at death. – Ola Barnabas

-         Death to some is an end, to some is an enigma, and to others an entrance. – Matthew Ashimolowo

-         Everyone has two lives to live, the first determines the other. – Ola Barnabas

-         No matter what you pray, your life after death will be longer. – Ola Barnabas


-         As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well-spent brings happy death. – Leonardo da Vinci

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE STORY OF OTUNBA GADDAFI

Gangaram Mahes, ever heard of him?

STEMMING THE TIDE OF DANGEROUS SPEECH AND DEHUMANIZATION, BUILDING A PEACEFUL SOCIETY