My Child I have the Answer

MY CHILD, I HAVE THE ANSWER

My child, you are going through a lot, I must say, but do not darken counsel by words without knowledge.

I am not a God to make man because I want him to suffer. I am Love, and creating someone because of the pleasure derivable from the pain of that creature is no attribute of love. I love you, your testimony regardless.

When I made man, I kept him in the garden under my direct watch and I did keep constant fellowship with him, but that’s not all I did. I handed over the rulership of every other thing I had made to man, I also left him with freewill because I am not One to coerce anyone to do what I will. If you find a religion that forces you to accept it, that is what it is, a religion. The man made a choice. He transferred that dominion to his enemy. Since that time until now, the whole world lies under the power of the evil one, in wickedness. And what do you think your enemy will do to you when he has power over you, especially the one that really hates your soul? There is no good in the one who runs things around here.

I did warn my followers when I was here on earth with them that in this world, they will have tribulation. The world is not a perfect place and will never be until I come to make a new heaven and a new earth. Until that time, bad things will continue to happen to good people. But, I did give them an assurance, I have overcome the world. Whoever therefore is in Me, has overcome through Me.

And to think that you are the only one, or one of the few you have seen that are the only ones going through difficult circumstances, let me reiterate that there is no circumstance that has overtaken you but such as is common to man. It is with all of these that I also make a way of escape. I am the Way.

Besides did I not promise that I will not put more on you than you can bear?

Life is a process, not a one-stop-shop. Sometimes you go through, other times you come through. So whenever you go through, do not listen to the lies and deceit of the enemy. He speaks lies and lives deceit, he will always want you to feel that you are the worse for your experience so much that you won’t even see the good in your adversity. You ought to know how to shut the doors of your ears to those lies and deceit, and live knowing that, ‘this too will pass’. It is a process – the perfecting process.

If you have prayed about the situation, you can be sure that I heard you, and will give you a break through that situation, but if that breakthrough doesn’t meet your timing, or it hasn’t just come, then know that I will give you the grace to go-through.

The presence of adverse conditions is not an indication of my absence. Even when it looks like I am not there, I guarantee that I am there. I am in all places at all times. No matter how whelming the circumstance, though you go through fire, they will not consume you, and when you go through waters, they shall not overwhelm you. This is a promise I made, and I keep.
 
People make choices in life to be good or be evil, but because they are not alone on earth, whatever choices they make affects other people. The normal human nature is evil, and except people choose otherwise, that nature will strive to show forth, and they’ll keep leaving behaviors that raise questions.


Besides people doing things that affect others negatively, most of the problems that some people face in their lives are self-inflicted whether they know it or not. By acting in particular ways, by doing things that they ought not to do, or refusing to do things that they ought to do, they bring consequences on their lives that at times become difficult questions in life.

You have a part to play in how your life turns out. Nothing good will ever come on the platter of gold. Life does not give to people what they deserve, it gives to them what they demand of it. You have to fight, fight for your life. That is the way life is, that is the way it has become. Accept that.

When adverse situations come your way, how do you handle them? Do you see them as a set-back or as a set-up for your comeback? Life will throw challenges at you, it will. But though you eat the bread of adversity and drink the water of affliction, in it you shall see your teachers. Step on the stumbling blocks on your way and make them stepping stones to your greatness.

You can get improved life by doing things, but that is all you could possibly get. To find real peace, you need Me. I am the Prince of Peace. Your friend did describe to you that his life is better, obviously that has little to do with his external appearance but he has peace that surpasses understanding. He has Me. There’s peace and true joy only in me.

I said I am with you. Do you trust me? You have to trust that I’ll keep my word even if that means you waking up each day not knowing what it holds but taking baby steps through the course of the day. Actually that is the way I expect you to go through the day knowing that I have it all under my control. There is a reason you are still here. Most people have experienced less things in life as compared to what you have but they are no more. That you are here implies there is a purpose for your life. So, you can either choose to trust Me to handle your troubles or you can worry about them. When you find that you are worrying about something, you will also find that you have not prayed about that thing. And I can assure you that worry will never solve a problem for you, trust in Me only will.


In all, there are some things you may never understand in life. Secret things belong to Me, it is the things that are revealed that belong to you. Some things will happen that you will have questions for, and there will be no precise answers. Secret things belong to me, and when time comes, you also will understand all things. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE STORY OF OTUNBA GADDAFI

Gangaram Mahes, ever heard of him?

TRUE LIFE STORY OF A MIGRANT